Returns and Refunds
Ring Automotive wants you to be happy with your purchase. We are happy to offer a no quibble returns policy within the first 30 days of purchase. If the item is faulty, we will offer a refund or exchange where available – for additional information please refer to the Ring Guarantee section in the main Terms and Conditions.
This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
For returns please follow the guidance listed below:
- With your product you will have received a delivery note and a returns label. The delivery note has the returns guidance printed on the reverse side. You will be able to use this returns label in the following circumstances:
- No quibble returns in the first 30 days
- Should the product be faulty as per the Ring Guarantee section
- Please use the reverse of the delivery note to tell us why you are returning the product and include this with your return parcel. This is important as we will check all returns. Understanding why you have made a return and having you order details helps us to process your return quickly.
Please also follow the returns guidance on the reverse of the delivery note. We will cover the cost of the return via the DPD return to shop facility.
- Please re-pack the product/products in the parcel they were supplied in, or other suitable shipping protection. Please follow the steps indicated on the returns label and take the returns parcel to one of DPDs return to shop options.
- At the chosen returns shop you will receive a receipt for your return. If you are happy to provide your mobile at the return shop, DPD will send you a text so you can track the progress of your return. Returns should take 2 working days to be delivered back to the Ring Automotive Warehouse.
We will always aim to process returns as quickly as possible. We will check all products returned against the reason for return indicated on the reverse of the delivery note. We will process a refund, if required, within 14 days of receiving the product.
Should you need assistance with your return please contact Customer Services who are available Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm:
Refunds will be issued for the following reasons:
- Returned within the 30 day no quibble period
- The product does not meet the requirements of your consumer rights
- The product is faulty (please also refer to the Ring Guarantee section in the main Terms and Conditions)
We will refund the money received from you using the payment method originally used to make the purchase.
As there is a flat charge for delivery we will not refund delivery charges where you only return part of an order. Where we refund delivery charges, this will only be the cost of standard delivery and not the cost if you have chosen a special delivery i.e. timed next day.